EAST MEETS WEST
To all, an hourglass in a wine glass. Another twisting open of a bottle, like turning down a side street in Kyoto. The Izakayas. The Nishiki market. Mt. Hiei in the mist. Cherry blossoms whispering on the vine. Where new tales are to be formed, new rituals to be honored. New moments to be savored.
Tozai - an invitation for all to enjoy Japanese sake.
- A full line of premium Japanese sake made for the novices as well as the knowledgeable.
- Range of flavor profiles from delicate & fruit-forward to rustic & rich.
- Curated sets to help you enter the world of sake.
- Made in classic sake styles that are approachable and easy drinking.
- From single-serve to 720ml bottles, we've got your perfect serving size.
At the core, sake is simply rice, water, koji and yeast, but each bottle holds a story more complex than that. Sake's tradition takes you on a journey across oceans and centuries with every sip, but is anchored in moments of now. May Tozai Premium Japanese Sake be tasted often, and drank in full.
Brewed In Tradition
A drink for beer and wine lovers alike. Brewed like beer, sipped like wine.
Low sugar, vegan & gluten free - for healthier happy hour alternative.
Range of Flavors
Delicate to rustic, fruity to savory. Sake offers something for everyone.
Easier to pair than wine, sake can go from dinner parties to pantry dives.
TRAVEL WITH EVERY SIP
Known as the birthplace of sake, there are more than 30 breweries within Kyoto. It was once the capital of Japan from 794-1868 and is still thought of as the “heart” of Japan. Being the third largest city, Kyoto is the home to countless cultural landmarks and historical sites. Visit Kyoto and get a taste of not just the history of Japanese culture but some of the best sake brewed in the country.